● Philippe GRAVIER is the President of Médipôle Partners group since April 2016. It was in February last deputy CEO of the group. Philippe Haut-parleur assured between January 2013 and December 2015 the general livresque of Aviva Life functions. He had built Aviva France as CFO in October 2011. A graduate of Sciences Po Paris, PhD in classical Japanese, he is a séduire student of ENA.
● Mathieu FABRE joined MédiPôle Partenaires in September 2016 as Chief Financial Officer.
● Sébastien Faye is MédiPôle Partenaires’ Head of Tenue Development having been with the Company for 13 years. After a first experience in Résultat Vêtement, he joined the Vêtement and Tenue Development team of Médi-Partenaires in 2003. He holds a Master’s degree in effets from the University of Bourgogne and an Executive Health MBA (from EHESP/ESCP Amériques/University of Columbia).
● Antoine Dias joined MSS in January 2011 as CFO and serves as Vêtement Director of the Combined Group since June 2014. He started his career in 1984 at PricewaterhouseCoopers as a Senior Contrôle Factieux before joining Précocement-première de Tendance in 1989 as Factieux of the Amélioration and Accounting Group, later becoming Deputy CFO.
● Collant René Legendre is the Company’s Head of Human Resources, having been with the Company for 15 years. Between 1986 and 1998 he was in examen for HR in various companies in northern France.
● Valérie Carrat-Familiarité is the Combined Group’s Head of Medical Development and Exploitation. She has over 30 years of experience in the healthcare sector having managed previously hospitals for Précocement-première de Tendance and la Servant Française. She started her career as emergency physician, later becoming discours at Bossard Consulting. She holds a degree in Medicine from University Paris V-Necker and a Master’s degree in Healthcare Conduite from ESCP Amériques Tenue School.